I believed in you.
sâmbătă, 25 iunie 2011, ϟ 0 shout(s)

But why ? I loved you.. with all my heart but you never did. Now.. we're over. I don't regret a thing.. all those stupid things, all those stupid words, all those days.. I don't regret anything.. You changed me, I let you in and you broke me but it's okay 'cause today I'm better and I'll forget you. It's funny how memories never change but the people in them do.. All I have now are these memories and these pictures but, you can't put you arms around a memory, right ?  I'll forgive everything you did but I  swear I won't forget. I said I will love you forever and I didn't change my mind.. I will love you forever even we have to let go now. You pushed me away but guess what, I learned my lesson : I won't place my happiness in someone else hands, because once they're gone, so is my happiness and I swear I won't care this much for anyone, 
ever again. 
Thanks for the memories, now.. forget about my existence, babe.

new past