Why ?
vineri, 17 iunie 2011, ϟ 0 shout(s)
You wanna know why I don't believe you ? You wanna know why I don't say 'ly' back ? You wanna know why I keep that silence after you kiss me ? Fine.. I'll let you know. Well, let's face it.. you can tell me every minute how much you love me and then you can go and tell her { or them } the same.. there are so many girls wishing for you out there and.. ok, we're not friends but you are not my boyfriend either so.. what the hell are we ? I trust you, of course I do.. but I don't want to be hurt again.. I just don't. And if I don't always say ' ly ' back doesn't mean I don't love you with all my heart. So idk.. you can do whatever you want cause I won't say a word. If you wanna give up on me, fine.. do it. I'll go crazy and I know it but it's your choice. I'll be over you someday..
new past
