Fucked up and tired of it
luni, 25 iulie 2011, ϟ 0 shout(s)

I'm just tired. I hate lying my best friends, I hate lying all the people who never lied to me. I hate it when I can't ask for an advice and I hate it when I can't talk to my best friends about you. I'm so fucking tired of all this shit and I also hate it when they think you're single and even you don't notice I'm fucked up because of that. And that's why I know I shouldn't love you anymore, that's why I should let you go cause.. you won't be alone anyway, ever. But the thing is that I don't wanna let you go. Letting go is scary because it means forgetting about all the hurt, tears and pain. It sounds easy, but it's not. Because I love you.. everything that you did to hurt me just makes me hold on. Letting go of you means letting go of a part of me. It's hard and it hurts like hell but I won't let you go.. don't make me do it, please. You may not be my first, my last or my only. I loved before and I may love again. But if I love you now, what else matters? I'm not perfect but guess what ? - you aren't either, and we may never be perfect together. I may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but I gave you a part of me that I know you can break and that part is my heart. So don't hurt me and don't change me because I know you could do it.

new past