It's your fault.
vineri, 26 august 2011, ϟ 0 shout(s)

I will never forgive this. How many times did you hurt me for nothing ?! I would like you to tell me this but you can't .. you just can't count, you don't have enough fingers for this. I will never come back. Maybe, you're sorry now but it doesn't matter anymore, not to me, it's really too late. I wasn't worth this mess, I wasn't worth these tears. You can say that I'm a bitch, you can say whatever you want, I don't care anymore. And yes, maybe you're even right. I may be a bitch sometimes and of course I am not perfect, I'm human and I make mistakes but I never did this to you and I never will so .. no more tears, no more feelings, no more broken promises. I won't hurt you, I don't wanna take a revenge, smart people forgive and forget so .. that's what I want to do : I want to forgive you and .. I want to forget you. 

new past