15 Years.
vineri, 7 octombrie 2011, ϟ 1 shout(s)
15 years ago a mademoiselle was born. A princess that changed my world. We've been trough many things and fights but we always find our way back . I wanna thank you for everything, for every smile, for every advice, for every moment .. for everything. And you gotta stop saying that you didn't deserve those things 'cause you do, you deserve so much more. You are amazing just the way you are. You are my little Minnie. I know how stupid I can be sometimes and I know that I've hurt you and I know that sometimes I'm selfish and I wanna say sorry for it, I know I was a bitch but not anymore .. not that we have our friendship back 'cause it really means the world to me. If I'd have everything on this planet but you I'd still want you, believe it or not. And if I could turn back in time I wouldn't change a thing .. not even a tear 'cause all the hurt made us who we are today and I like who we are today when we are together.
I LOVE YOU .
new past

