4 months ;3
vineri, 21 octombrie 2011, ϟ 0 shout(s)
4 months ;3
They keep telling me that he's not the only guy on the planet and that I shouldn't feel broken so often and .. sure, I agree, you are not the only guy on the planet but you are the only one that matters, because now, the only thing I'm sure about is that I love you. I've learned the hard way how much someone can hurt you, lie to you and I know that one day my heart will possible break again but when that day will come .. I will be happy.. crying but still happy because you've left me so many amazing memories, you've made me stronger somehow. Thank you for everything, especially for being here when I need you . You'are amazing to me .. and I love you ..
21st of October 2011 - 4 months , let's make it 21st of October 2015 - 4 years and 4 months \m/
PS. Thank you for the gift, I wasn't expecting it, you made it even more worth it .. now, it counts more . <3
new past

