All we have, is what we had .
marți, 11 octombrie 2011, ϟ 3 shout(s)

What's the point in all this time ? If we are just going to find there's nothing between us anymore ? I get hurt when I try to reach a little deeper and nothing's there . I feel that all we have is what we had and that's not enough . Now I understand the difference between like and love => I love you, you like me . I forgive you over and over again because I want you in my life, I can't let you go .. and .. yeah .. I know, sometimes it's my fault but still .. nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you . :j Why do you keep telling me you love me ? Because, obviously, you don't .. and if you do , why do you keep hurting me ? Why do you keep making me jealous ? It's not going to make me love you more, it's just going to push me away . But .. guess what ! I won't put you as my priority anymore because I am just an option for you .. I'm gonna say it again: If you want me in your life, fight and keep me there . I'm done crying and trying . 
Now, where the hell is my VODKA ?! 




new past