Can't live without my Minnie .
marți, 18 octombrie 2011, ϟ 1 shout(s)
We had a lot of fights, we cried many times, we've been distant from each other and we pushed our friendship away but still .. all these shits never really destroyed who and what we are, all these shits just showed us that we can get trough everything .. because our friendship is stronger than that . There were times when I wanted to let her go because I thought it's for the best but I realized that .. it's not for the best if I am in tears and I was right, it was not for the best .. it will never be for the best . There are some people in your life that you can't let go because you just adore/love and can't live without them and you don't even wanna try to. I will never let her go, everything .. all the tears, all the mistakes .. they were just memories made and it was worth it, everything about her is worth it. I love her, always did ..always will, and believe it or not .. I really mean it !
new past

