No tears left..
marți, 7 februarie 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)

So ..I've just found some news. Some time ago I really fought for someone when that person never did, at least not that much. And I screwed up, but I did just once, fucking once ! That person screwed up over and over again and I always forgave and also forgot. After screwing up I came back to that person because I thought it was meant to be. And now ..after all the pain and all the tears I've been trough that person walks all over me without giving a shit on my feelings. And ..believe it or not I still believe that the person will come back because it was meant to be, even if it broke my heart and even if I want to cry my eyes out but I have no tears left. Sometimes I think it's not even worth it because that person could be a fake one. But the thing is that I can't let go, because it was always a part of my life and it will always be. And what pisses me off the most is that this morning I woke up with the thought I tried so hard to forget last night and I know that tomorrow morning won't make any difference. 
ps: no, bitches, this isn't about him. :)

new past