Not too late.
luni, 12 martie 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)

Do you really think it's gonna hurt me or something ? Well, I'm sorry for disappointing you but I don't actually care anymore. You can both tell whatever you want about it. If you think they're gonna give a shit on your stupid fake lies, you're wrong. And guess what ? I'm not gonna give a shit about it either. I'm done, I'm tired. I am who I am. If you like me you like me for who I am, and if you don't you can go to hell, because, honestly, I'm not gonna change. I like who I am, I like the fact that I'm always the winner, and nothing's gonna change that, like it or not. I just love my life. I can live it as I want, if I wanna go out with you I go out with you, if I don't I just don't, simple as that. If you wanna be in it, be ..I'm not gonna stop you. But that doesn't mean I will be in yours, because this is a different story. Ps: Thank you for showing me how fake you are and thank you for teaching me who to trust and who to believe in.
 Ps2 : I feel relived now, thank you for that too. 
It's not too late to let go, I can't keep hurting myself trying to fix what's broken, I'm just gonna cut myself. 

new past