Goodbye, beauitful !
vineri, 17 august 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)

It's funny how me make the same mistakes over and over again. The truth is that I won't ever regret you, but today is time for me to move on. I cried my eyes out, it was enough, I've got no tears left. It still hurts, I'm not gonna lie about it, it hurts like hell. But, I must be strong, so I am leaving you behind now, I know you understand. I used to have those kind of relationships where we would talk like best friends, play like kids, argue like husband and wife, and protect each other like brother and sister. I'm gonna take that back, that and my smile, my old life. But, I promise you, I will have you in my heart forever, just like a tattoo! Goodbye, beauitful ! I will always love you. 

new past