Summer's gone.
sâmbătă, 1 septembrie 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)


Summer's gone. I can't believe I'm writing about this again. It feels like it was yesterday when I was writing about the end of summer 2011 and here I am again writing about the end of the next one. I can say that this summer was even more amazing than the last one. I've got wonderful memories. I had a super big wish. This summer it came true. Now, it's just a memory. I still remember how excited I was about going to England with my best friend. Now, it's all just a memory. I remember being in the airport and getting ready to go to Italy, I remember finding 'Someday' by Justin, I remember seeing 'him' in Venice, I remember the feeling it gave me, I remember walking down the beach and making plans for the rest of the summer, I remember making ilusions. Then, I remember being back home waiting to go to England. It passed so fast. I remember those 2 weeks in U.K, I was happy, not because of the place or because it was interesting but because of the people we met there. After that, I remember coming home, I remember crying my eyes out, I remember missing them, I remember every single minute that was passing by me, I remember going out with my best friend and cyring over the memories, I remember telling each other our dreams of going back. Then, it was THAT night, when the dream came true. That was the first night I was totally happy after crying so much. That night is the most amazing memory of this summer. Maybe not because the dream came true, but because I am not dreaming about that anymore. Now, we're all waiting for the damn high school. I just want to thank you guys, thank you for making this summer an unforgettable one, thank you for creating memories, thank you for showing me that it doesn't matter where you are but the people you are with, thank you for bringing happiness in my world. But, most of all, this summer would've never been this fun without my bestfriend, I love you, baby !

That's how you start a summer ~

The city that took my heart away ~

Should've enjoyed it before it was over. </3

Won't ever forget how excited I was about him ~

Weird or not, it's just us. Random <33333


 Love, love, loveee her !

That was all about memories and holding hands, London.

Thank you ! Love you so so much !

Those summer mornings in England..

 Sleeping beauty ^^

You made this summer worth it, thank you, baby. :)

  Friendsters <3333 love you, babe ! 


A wish, then a reality, now a memory.

 And this is for sure the song of the summer. Only the people who really matter will know why. ^^ Now, it's time to hold our head up high, blink away the tears and say; Goodbye, lovely summer.

new past