miercuri, 24 octombrie 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)

And this one goes to my lovely best friend !


First, I have to thank you for being my unbiological sister. We’re 2 freaks who can read each other’s mind and thoughts, we’re that type of friends who don’t need to say more than 3 words because the other one already knows what you’re talking about.
Second, I want you to know that you’re part of each amazing and special memory I have, especially the ones of 2012.
Do you remember how I was in august ? Bet you do. See how I feel know ? Bet you do. I’m in love and I love the feeling of being in love. I forgot everything that made me cry. And I know that what you had was one in a million, but, I promise to you, it will all get better. Taking me as example again, I also thought I will never be able to forget it, to get over it and look me now, I don’t even give a shit anymore. You will find the guy who will make “him” and all the other idiots look so small and worthless. You just have to wait and until then, forget ! Easy to say ? I know. But remember, I’ve been there and done that. So, from now on, I don’t want to hear about blondes, got it ? Just the xfactor doppelganger, you’re allowed to think about that.
You’re one of the most amazing things that ever  happened to me and I love you, don’t let a memory fuck up your head every time you see someone looking alike, it’s not worth it ! 

new past