My angel with beautiful smile.
vineri, 16 noiembrie 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)

Yes, I know. I broke your heart and it hurt you like hell. I know I lied to you, I know I made you cry, I know I made you believe love is a big lie and I know I left you when you were having the time of your life.. I know and I'm sorry. But even still.. I want you to know that I didn't make it to hurt you, I never wanted that. It took some time for me to realise you're better off without me. I needed some time to stay with you so I could understand it wasn't because I wanted you hurt, but because I wanted you happy. Now, it hurts me to see you happy but at the same time I'm glad that you are and I wouldn't change that for anything in the world. I know you didn't believe me when I said I wasn't the one, when I said there's the one girl out there that will make you smile everytime, no matter what. You were staying there, in front of me, just crying while I was saying all this. I know I was looking selfish and heartless, but it was actually breaking my heart to see you like that. I just wanted you to understand I'm not the right person to love. You should have trusted me. Why ? Because the girl I was talking about is here now and she's giving you her all. Treat her right, love her, show her how amazing you are and let her know how lucky she is to have you. 
As long as I am concerned, well.. I adore your smile and you should wear it all the time and if you want to do that you have to forget about me and all the bullshit I've put you trough. You might have loved me, you might still do, but you know what ? I admit it: I'm not worth it and I wouldn't deserve you ! ( P.S: You just logged in and it was creepy) Thank you for making me get over myself, I wouldn't have done that without you. 
You're an angel and I don't care what will happen in the future, if someone makes you sad or angry again they will know the real me. And you know I can be a damn hysterical bitch when it takes to.
P.S2: No, you're not just an angel, you're my angel !

new past