2012 - 2013
duminică, 30 decembrie 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)

Nice year. Memorable. 
I've been trough a lot this year. I cried, I laughed, been sad, happy, excited, bored, sick, homesick. But, most of all, I've got amazing memories. 

I've got this beautiful little girl. <3
Been to a supeeer nice concert. MEMORABLE !
Met the little Dudix again. <3
Visited Verona and Juliet's house. <3
Got the nicest mom.  <3
Met this cutty after a long while.
Got the chance to swim in England. That's something !
Visited London with my best friend. 
Spent crazy summer days/nights out with my Minnie. <3
Idk what to say. 4th of August. <3
Spent supeeer quality time with this beauty ! <3
Another year with my bestfriend !
My beautiful one moved into my class, one of the most amazing things that happened this year.
This is also a day to remember. Hi-q night. 
She turned 16 ! <3
<3 Your last first kiss. :))
Our friendship is stronger than ever. <3 
I met one of the artists I admire the most. And I do not care what haters say. She is sweet and amazing.
Got the funniest dad in the whole world !
These past few days spend with him. 26th dec - 30th dec. Absolutely amazing. I wish I could stop the time and never ever change these dates.

So.. I've been happy, I'm still happy. I've got amazing friends. I've got people who love me. I feel loved. I have the cutest boyfriend which treats me like I'm some kind of a princess. 
Thank you 2012 for being one of the most amazing years. 
Hello 2013 ! Please be at least as nice as 2012.

Sparkle_glitter_stock_by_theshelfs-d1n1pem_large_large



new past