Maybe one day..
duminică, 27 ianuarie 2013, ϟ 0 shout(s)

Had a dream of you last night, baby.. 
It was never about the things you said, it was about the things you did that let me know how you were feeling. Why ? Why did you do this to me ? Why did you say you lied when you said you loved me ? Because you obviously loved me. Why are you trying to stay away ? Aren't you far away enough to be also distant ? I've been trough some shits like this one and I can say when a guy cares and when he lies, you were one of the ones that care the most and I miss you, I miss you so much.
Last night.. I dreamed that we went back there, to that 'hopeless' place where we found love, it seemed so real. You face, your eyes, your way to look at me, your voice. You were already there and you were with a girl, I didn't know her, so I tried to make you jealous and kissed another one. You got so jealous, you came to me and said I was supposed to be yours. I smiled and said 'always, baby, always'. I wish you were still talking to me every damn day like you used to so I could tell you this. But no, you chose to push me away and stop fighting. I just want to hear something from you, anything, because it's so stupid to remember every single word you said, every single day, but never hearing something new. It's stupid and it sucks. Maybe, one day, you will have the guts to tell me why the hell you lied !

new past