Speaking my heart out..
joi, 21 februarie 2013, ϟ 0 shout(s)
'I just wonder, do you every stop and think Man, I miss her ? '
' And sometimes you just have to jump of a bridge and hope like hell that you learn how to fly on your way down'
' I'm not even going to get mad anymore, I just have to learn to expect lowest from people, even from the ones I thought highest of '
'You know what's wrong when we fall in love ? We EXPECT, and it just ruins everything'
'Never take too much care on someone, because you won't be able to stand the pain when they start avoiding you'
'How can a person give you so much strenght and yet still be your only weakness?'
'forever'
'They say love is blind, but it knows right where to hit you'
'You were different, i let my walls come down for you'
'It's funny how things change'
'Stay strong because it will get better. It may be stormy now, but it can't rain forever'
'Don't forget the nights when it all felt right'
'How did we end up like this ?'
'I got hurt, really hurt. And when that happens, something inside me shuts off.'
And the one that fits the most: 'No one can promise you they'll never hurt you, because at one point or another they will. The real promise is if the time you spend together is worth the pain in the end'
new past
