What I want from you
joi, 9 martie 2017, ϟ 0 shout(s)
I don't want a relationship with you, I don't want to fall in love, we wouldn't get along anyway, with these egos of ours, what a joke. I do want some time with you. I want you to take me to these amazing places, to show me your world, I want you to dance with me until my feet hurt, until the sun rises, I want you to show me the secrets of happiness, I want you to take me home afterwards and love me like I'm the last person you're ever going to love. And then, then I want you to take me to the airport and let me go home to the people I love. We'll never talk again. We'll always remember each other as the forbidden love we couldn't have, but always wandered if there could have been more. We'll never know, but we'll always remember.
new past
